1. Click the basket next to the beat(s) you wish to order
2. Select the license you require (if applicable)
3. When you are ready to order, click Purchase to redirect to PayPal
4. Make a payment and you will be able to download the beat instantly.
No. Simply select the Pay by Card method to use your debit or credit card to make your purchase.
Yes. Please let us know your budget and brief first and we will let you know if we can work with it.
When you add a beat to your beat store you will upload multiple versions of the beat.
- Tagged Beat – This is the tagged preview version of your beat. You must add tags manually before uploading.
- Untagged Beat – This can be a WAV or MP3, in a ZIP file.
Once your visitor pays for a beat, they are redirected to a download page to download the untagged beat, and are sent a email confirmation with download link as well.
In the beat store settings under the MISC tab you can limit the number of times a download link can be clicked. By default the download link count is 3 times, then it expires.
Exclusive Rights prices vary from beat to beat. Contact me if you are interested for exclusive Rights at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if I’ve bought a non-exclusive license and later somebody purchases exclusive rights for the same beat?
Nothing. By purchasing a non-exclusive license you receive a digital agreement that grants you certain rights for its use, as long as the contractual conditions are not violated.
The non-exclusive license (leasing) is sufficiently limited, and the possibility of two songs with the same beat ever crossing paths is equivalent to zero. All limitations can be eliminated by purchasing exclusive rights (which are sold to one person only).
Yes. Untagged versions will be made available to you after leasing.